Walmart is doing a grocery pick up service where you order online or through their app, they do the shopping for you, then you show up and they load it into your car for you. It’s amazing! I want to share some reasons why I love Walmart Grocery Pickup!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you click through and purchase something using my links, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
- I can shop all week! When you use up something in your kitchen, you grab your phone and just add it to your cart. That way you don’t have to remember to get it!
- Save your favorites. The app saves products so it’s easy to go to your favorites and reorder things you need!
- Lower your grocery budget! Shopping with the Walmart Grocery Pickup App makes it easier to plan meals and then order just what I need.
- Stay in the car! When it’s super hot or super cold, it’s really nice to be able to just stay in the car. It’s even nicer now that I have the baby. I love that I don’t have to take her out of the car and lug her through the grocery store in her carrier!
- Healthier choices – not going into the store helps me avoid just grabbing things impulsively. No more strolling through the cookie aisle, or grabbing that tub of ice cream just because! It’s definitely easier to say no when the treat isn’t staring me in the face.
- Remember what you need more easily. When I am home planning my meals, it’s easier for me to remember what I need in my virtual cart than when I’m in the store. Walmart has also never forgotten anything I’ve ordered which is something I can’t say for myself when I do my own shopping!
- Substitute Up – sometimes, Walmart doesn’t have what you ordered. In this case, they’ll offer you a substitution at the same cost of the thing you ordered, or the lower price. Usually they offer me something that is larger than what I originally ordered, so I wind up with more food for less money. That’s a nice surprise when it happens!
- Surprises! Not super often, but every now and then, they give you a gift bag with some samples and free treats. It’s nice to try something new occasionally!
Have I convinced you to try it yet? If so, click here for a link for $10 off your first order! If you’re like me, you’ll try it and decide you don’t really need to grocery shop ever again!
Looking for more help with your meals? Check out these low prep dinner ideas!