Introduce your students to history through reading! These printable activities and bulletin boards are clear and accessible for your students, and easy for you to use!
Students read and complete comprehension activities on the Aztec, Inca, and Mayan civilizations! The readings, graphic organizers, and comprehension questions are included in Spanish and English so you can choose which language best suits your students at their level.
- Aztecs | Los Aztecas Readings Activities and Bulletin Board
- Inca | Los Incas Readings Activities and Bulletin Board
- Maya | Los Mayas Readings Activities and Bulletin Board
EACH PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- 10 informational pages in Spanish and English
*please see the preview for an exact list of the informational pages included for each civilization
- graphic organizer in Spanish and English
- comprehension questions in Spanish and English
- answer keys for comprehension questions
- printable letters for classroom display
Use as a gallery walk during your unit or print and hang for an informational bulletin board!
*Please note that the images are inspired by and intended to resemble Maya, Aztec, and Inca artwork. Pleased be advised, however, that some images may not be completely accurate (such as symbols or exact clothing) although they are designed to imitate and clearly illustrate what they portray.