Give your students lots of practice with demonstrative adjectives! Students learn and practice demonstrative adjectives using lots and lots of visuals! Use these as a three-day unit of lesson plans, or just pick and choose from the included activities to fit your classroom and your needs!
This easy to use BUNDLE includes a teacher plan, presentation, introductory lesson, 2 different practice activities, and a quick formative assessment for demonstrative adjectives in Spanish. I use these activities over the span of three 50 minute class periods, but with some tweaking, it could easily work for different time frames.
- Presentation for use in Google Slides or PowerPoint to guide your students through the activities and lessons
- Teacher Outline and Notes explaining the activities
- Blind Kahoot Game to introduce your students to demonstrative adjectives
*Teacher & students must have access to the Kahoot website and devices to play!
- Drawing and writing activities to practice what they learned in the Kahoot.
- Use the Demonstrative Adjectives ¡Corre en Círculos! Activity to have some fun movement-based practice.
- Exit slip to formatively assess student understanding
- Listen, Write, Draw activity for students to listen, and then illustrate what they understand.
*The recording is not a native speaker.