These simple activities are a great print and go option to have students practice saying the date while they reinforce talking about birthdays!
These characters are an especially great option if your students already know each other so well they don’t actually have to ask each other when their birthdays are – or if you’ve already done practice activities with their real birthdays and the skill needs more reinforcement!
- 18 Character cards with the dates abbreviated
- 18 Character cards with the dates written out in Spanish
- Reading/Writing Activity – Students read the cards and record birthdays, then write using scaffolded sentences
- Speaking Activity – In pairs or small groups, students draw a card and take turns exchanging information according to the card they’ve drawn. You can have them record the info, or just practice!
- Listening Activity – There are several versions of the listening to choose from:
- 3 separate, mini practices (A, B, and C)
- A listening file with all 18 characters at once
- You can also choose if you would like students to listen and record the names, or just focus on the birthdays
- The listening files are not recorded by native speakers.
- Answer Keys
Several easy to use options to reinforce months and saying the date!
You might also like Los Meses del Año y Mi Cumpleaños Es… Cupcakes and Bulletin Board!
Decorate your room with your students’ work!
There are no reviews yet.