Your teacher works super hard to help you (or your student) learn! You’ve got to tell them thank you and let them feel your appreciation!
Here’s the thing though – teachers LOVE getting gifts we can use in our classrooms. Crafts are cute, but practical gifts are the way to show a teacher you really appreciate all of their hard work and don’t have to break the bank!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you click through and purchase something using my links, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
I present to you, in no particular order…
10 Practical Gifts Your Teacher Will Love
- Mini-White Boards – Okay, so I know it’s the age of technology, but trust me, these are AMAZING.
Not sure about the whole set of whiteboards? That’s okay. Dry erase markers are ALWAYS in high demand and fulfill a classroom need!
2. Sharpies – Teachers are all about labeling things (like their dry erase boards!) and this colorful set is perfect for writing on just about anything!
3. Tumbler – Practical to the core. How many teachers do you know who aren’t constantly drinking water, coffee, tea, or pop? There’s a lot of talking going on in a teacher’s day!
4. Instant Pot or Crock Pot – or both, really. Both are incredibly practical. Do you know how often teachers bring food to school for things? Potlucks before Parent-Teacher Conferences are super common, but it’s also just nice to come home to dinner cooking already! If you’re pretty sure the teacher in your life already has a Crock Pot, you could always introduce them to Crock Pot Liners! Also, if you don’t already use them, order double and treat yourself, because these are amazing.
5. Colored Paper – Every teacher has a stash and hoards it jealously. Its great to be able to use different colors for different tasks for your students, and it looks amazing as classroom decor!
6. Lap Desk – Because sometimes, students just want to sit on the floor. And sometimes, you just want to let them! Bonus, this one comes in a ton of fun colors!
7. Wireless Presenter Tool – I have this thing. I love this thing. It makes students think I’m a magician because I can change slides while I walk around my classroom. Alakazam, children! It would be an AMAZING present.
8. Pencils – There are entire memes about this. Let’s just say a teacher can never have too many pencils.
9. Pens – Just like pencils, a teacher loves pens! This set is my favorite by far. Look at all of the pretty colors! Perfect for color-coding to do lists and lesson plans.
10. Gift Cards! You can never go wrong with gift cards. Amazon cards are awesome because your teacher can order just about anything. Do they come in with a cup of Starbucks every day? Ask your student! Maybe the teacher has mentioned a favorite restaurant they sit and grade at, or eat at with their family?
What are your favorites? Comment below and let me know, or tag me on Instagram @Srta_Spanish!
Share this page with friends!