Save yourself time with this ready to use station set of activities to practice tener expressions! Six games and activities to practice and review common phrases using TENER in the present tense. There are activities to practice every mode of communication. You could use these activities spread out over several days of a chapter, or as a station review day(s)! I love station activities with my students, but my favorite part is to amp up the engagement by making it a “game day”. Students receive a tracking sheet (included) informing them how many points a station is worth when they complete it correctly. You can make it an individual, partner, or team competition in the class to see who earns the most points, or you could simply use it to differentiate for your students by telling them how many points they need to earn from the choice board menu. Up to you!
- Tener Expressions “Comic” Sheet – students write to match the illustrations
- ¡Pesca! Review Game with Tener Expressions
- Tener Expressions Battleship – Batalla Naval
- Tener Expressions- Practices – (played as SEIS in the Station Set)
- Escucha, Escribe, Dibuja- Tener Expressions
- Carreras de Conjugación TENER Present Tense
- Instruction Sheets for each station